Make Newbody Training your fitness choice in 2010!
Newbody Training in Chicago offers you personal training and a boot camp program to assist you in reaching your fitness goals. Together, let's make 2010 the year you made health and fitness a lifestyle.
We are working on even more ways to increase service and functionality and welcome your comments and suggestions via our contact page. Assisting you in every way possible to achieve your fitness ambitions is our objective.
To review our rates or to purchase personal training sessions now, click here, or on the "purchase" button at the top of the page.
CONVENIENCE IS KEY
Newbody Training comes to you in River North!
One of the biggest benefits to training with a Newbody Personal Trainer in Chicago is that you get to work out in a premier fitness facility... with NO MEMBERSHIP FEES.
Symmetry, in River North at 401 West Ontario, is close to the Loop, just off the 90/94 Ohio Street feeder ramp and a five-minute walk from the CTA Brown line. Newly renovated, complete with new equipment and locker rooms, Symmetry is "home base" to Newbody Training.
NEW!! NEWBODY TRAINING PACKAGES
Newbody Training offers you a deal
Newbody Training is now offering new personal training packages and rates. You can now purchase packages for 6, 12 and 24 sessions. Also, you can train with a friend or friends (2 client or 3 client sessions) at a discounted rate for each.
Don’t wait another day to shake off that extra weight, old routines or habits that are keeping you from living the life you want. Whether you’re a seasoned gym-goer or just starting out, now is the perfect time to lighten your load. Let Newbody Training be your guide to meeting your fitness goals!
Personal training not only gives you a great workout, but it is truly an education in how to get the most from your efforts, and how to focus them to meet your specific needs. Call us today to inquire about the new Newbody Training Packages and Rates.
NEWBODY TIP OF THE MONTH
The value of a Personal Trainer
A personal trainer should be, at the least, educated and certified through a reputable fitness organization. A personal trainer's job is to assess your fitness level, set up a program for you and keep you motivated. He or she will push you past your comfort level--something difficult to do on your own. A personal trainer also provides:
- guidance on reaching your goals education about strength training, cardio and basic nutrition a reason to show up at the gym each week accountability
- ways to help track your progress
What to Look for In a Personal Trainer
- Education: A trainer should be certified through a reputable personal training organization. An exercise science or other related college degree isn't necessary, but the more education your trainer has, the better your workouts will be.
- CPR: your trainer should have an updated certification in CPR and/or first aid.
- Experience: Make sure your trainer has several years of experience, especially in relation to your goals.
- Specifics: If you have a specific medical problem, injury or condition (such as being pregnant, heart problems, diabetes, etc.) make sure your trainer has education in these areas and will work with your doctor.
- A good listener: A good trainer will listen closely to what you say and make sure he understands your goals.
- Attention: A good trainer will be focused only on you during your sessions.
- Tracking progress: A good trainer will regularly assess your progress and change things if necessary.
Personality is important too since you'll be working very closely with this person. Make sure you get along with your personal trainer and feel comfortable asking questions
NEWBODY BOOT CAMP 2009
Fresh air and cross-conditioning
Newbody Training and Symmetry Center in River North are teaming up again in 2009 to get you into your best summer shape!
Join us, beginning May 25 – July 30, every Monday and Thursday from 6 to 7am. Rain or shine, we'll be in the park and on the streets for fresh air and workouts that will burn calories and build strong bodies. Newbody Boot Camp 2009 guarantees to be fun and challenging for participants of all exercise histories and fitness levels. For more details on the program and how to register, download a PDF by clicking on the Newbody Bootcamp Poster link below, or call us: 877-628-2329.
After your training Session...
Try a spinach smoothie!
You'll find the recipe (page 32) and 125 others in "Smoothies for Athletes." Download your copy, complimentary of Newbody Fitness.